- In the morning parents are welcome to drop students off in the designated drop-off area.
- The drop-off area is for stopping to let the children out of the car only. The driver should never get out of the car.
- When pulling up at the drop-off area, drive as far ahead as possible to allow cars behind to pull up as well.
- Never let your child out of the vehicle before you have reached the designated drop-off area. Dropping off before this area causes frustration and slows traffic, but most importantly it is a safety concern.
- A parent supervisor will be present to make sure the drop-off area rules are followed. Following their directions will create a safer and quicker drop-off area.
- Please follow the procedures shown below. Parents who wish to leave the car to come and pick up their children must park in the parish parking lot. Parking in front of the parish center is not permitted.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school grounds without the school’s permission. If you have made alternate arrangements with your child(ren) for pick up, kindly inform the school in advance.
- If someone else is picking up your child(ren), ensure that you have explained the procedures to them.