| “Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, April 16 – Volunteer Appreciation Week
- 8:00am – Intermediate Spelling Bee practice
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir
- 3:00pm – 4:30 Lion King practice – Speaking parts, Green ensemble
- 3:00-3:40pm – Shot Put/Discus St. Patrick’s School
| Tuesday, April 17
- 12:00pm – RC Challenge
- 1:00pm – Intermediate Spelling Bee Finals
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm Track and Field practice – Running and Long jump at M.R.S.S.
- 6:30pm – Confirmation Meeting – Sponsors and Candidates
- 7:45pm – P.E.C. Meeting
| Wednesday, April 18
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir
- 12:30pm – Hot Lunch – Kebabs
- 1:00pm – Math Club National Assessment
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
| Thursday, April 19
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Gr. 1 attending Seussical at the Act Theatre
- 2:30pm 4:00pm – Running and Long Jump at M.R.S.S.
| Friday, April 20 – Sean McShane Principal for the Day
- 8:15am – Liturgy Choir
- 9:15am – School Mass led by RC Challenge
- 12:00pm – High Jump practice
- 12:00pm – Grade 5 attending Seussical at the Act Theatre
- 3:00-3:40pm – Discus at St. Patrick’s School
- Thank you to all parents in Grade 4-7 who filled in the Parent Evening survey. The responses were helpful to us in future planning.
- Many thanks to everyone who participated in #jerseysforhumboldt day today, we raised over $840.00. All donations will be given to the Go Fund Me account currently in place for the victims’ families.
- Thank you for helping us pilot the new Hot Lunch ordering system this week! Don’t forget to send your May payment in a labeled envelope or baggie.
- Save-On-Foods Gift Cards are available for sale at the school office in $10.00 denominations. Please remember to save your receipts and bring them to school!
Yours in Christ,