“Care for our Common Home”
| Monday, April 18
- EASTER MONDAY – NO SCHOOL
| Tuesday, April 18
- 11:10 – Earthquake Early Warning System test
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir practice
- 3:00pm – Ultimate Frisbee practice
- 3:00pm – Digital Arts Club
| Wednesday, April 19
- 12:15 – Liturgy Choir practice
- 1:00pm – Readers Are Leaders Regional Competition (leaving at 12:15pm)
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
| Thursday, April 20
- 8:00am – Spelling Bee practice
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Track practice
- 1:00pm – Spelling Bee In-house Finals
- 3:00pm – Ultimate Frisbee Tier 3 away game at Pitt Meadows
- 3:00pm – Ultimate Frisbee Tier 2 away game at Harry Hooge
| Friday, April 21
- 8:15am – Liturgy Choir practice
- 9:15am – School Mass led by Grade 7
- Earth Day Celebrations
- 12:00pm – High Jump practice
- 1:45pm – Earth Day Assembly
- 2:30 – Track and Field practice at MRSS (4:00pm pick up)
- A BIG thank you to our awesome Student Council members who put on a great Stations of the Cross shadow play. Thank you to the parents that were able to join us!
- Please keep in your prayers Mark Brunetta who will be receiving First Communion this Saturday, and Charlotte Riddell who will be baptized this Saturday.
- We have only 2 families who have come forward to host some of the NET members for our Grade 7 Confirmation Retreat. We are still in need 3 families to host a member for the night of April 28th. If anyone is able to help out, please contact me.
- Thank you to our PSG (Parent Support Group) for funding our golf clinic we had last week. The feedback from the students was great!
Wishing you and your family a very blessed Easter. May the joy of the risen Christ be with you!
Yours in Christ,