|“Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, April 30
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir
| Tuesday, May 1 – O. L. O. A. Track Meet – Bus departing @ 8:00am
- 12:00pm – R.C. Challenge
- 6:30pm – Grade 2 Parents 1st Communion Meeting in Parish Hall
| Wednesday, May 2
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir
- 12:30pm – Hot Lunch – Pizza
- 2:00 – Dismissal
| Thursday, May 3 – Feast of St. Philip and James
- 8:00am – Intermediate Spelling Bee practice
- 1:00pm – Lion King Musical Matinee performance (doors open at 12:30pm)
- 6:30pm – Lion King Musical Evening performance (doors open at 6:00pm)
| Friday, May 4 – S. J. B. Track Meet – Bus departing @ 8:00am
- 8:45am – Family Reading – Grade 2
- 3:00pm – Flag Football practice cancelled due to Track Meet
- School Yearbook order forms are due back to the school Monday, April 30thor can be ordered online. Extra order forms are available in the school office.
- Lion King Performances – Please be reminded that seating will be by suggested donation of $5.00 per adult to help offset the cost of this production. Doors open 30 minutes before the show. Absolutely no early entrance. Students are asked to be at school for 6:00pm to get ready for the evening show.
- Lion King Matinee Notice – There will be a funeral at St. Patrick’s Parish on Thursday at 1:00 parking will be limited.
- SUMMER UNIFORMS: As per uniform policy (found in parent handbook at www.stpatsschool.org ), summer uniforms take effect after Mother’s Day weekend. If we continue to be blessed with this warm and sunny weather we will move it up. Stay tuned!
- Please refer to Mr. Seiler’s Track and Field forms for the two meets this week. Go Celtics!
- Please Note: All Track and Field practices will be cancelled this week due to the 2 track meets and the school musical.
- A big thank you to Mr. Sean Smith who has once again volunteered his time to coach flag football this season. Thank you as well to all the parents that are assisting us with track and field – we couldn’t do it without you!
Thank you for your ongoing support and have a wonderful weekend.
Yours in Christ,