“Care for our Common Home”
| Monday, May 1
| Tuesday, May 2
- Assumption Track Meet – see notice/email sent home
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir practice
- 3:00pm – Digital Arts Club
- 6:30pm – Gr. 2 parents 1st Communion Meeting – MANDATORY
| Wednesday, May 3
- 10:15am – Talent Show Meeting for all students in Gr. 4-7 interested in joining
- 12:15pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
| Thursday, May 4
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Track practice
| Friday, May 5
- St. John Brebeuf Track and Field Meet – see notice/email sent out
- Principal for the Day – Brielle Kopieczek
- Track and Field meet information has been sent home either via email or as hard copy. Please make sure that you know of your child’s events and times so they are at the meets on time. Good luck to all athletes – Go Celtics Go! A big thank you to Mrs. Cheng and teachers who have helped with the organization of our track and field season!
- We are gearing up for our talent show, which will happen on June 21st. We will be meeting with all interested students (Gr. 4-7) on Tuesday at recess. More information to follow.
- May Hot Lunch order forms due this Thursday May 4th.
- Congratulations to Grisham Matthews who won our in-school spelling bee. Grisham will represent us at the CISVA finals later this month.
- Congratulations to the Ricci family who welcomed a new baby boy to their family!
- Next year’s school supply order forms from Creative Children will be coming home Monday May, 1st.They are due into the classroom teacher for Thursday, May 18th
- Please see the attached Information Letter and Discount Week Flyer from Cambridge Uniforms our uniform supplier.
Information letter https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67989e51d0729783740f66fb3/files/37b724b6-05f3-481f-b3f5-81007c6dc4be/SPMR_Information_Letter_2017.pdf
- This outlines how to contact Cambridge Uniforms and where your school is serviced from.
- Notes the discount week at your school.
- When and how to place orders for the new school year.
- How to return or exchange an item.
- Care instructions for the uniforms.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Yours in Christ,