“Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, Feb 19
Student Led Conferences – Non-Instructional Day
Scholastic Book Fair in the Music Room
| Tuesday, Feb 20
| Wednesday, Feb 21
| Thursday, Feb 22 – Feast of St. Peter’s Chair
| Friday, Feb 23
- A big thank you to the St. Patrick’s Knights of Columbus for hosting Shrove Tuesday Pancake Breakfast!
- Student Led Conferences are on Monday. Please ensure that the students are in full uniform for the conferences.Conferences are an opportunity for your child to show off the great work they have done this year – please do not use this as an opportunity to conference one on one with the teacher. Teachers would be happy to set up a separate appointment for this purpose.
- The Scholastic Book Fair will be open in the Music Room during Student Led Conferences on Monday. Please come by and peruse the books & gift items for sale. St. Patrick’s receives a portion of the sales which we use to purchase books for our library.
- We have been noticing lately that there have been an increasing number of students who have not complying with our uniform policy (as stated in parent handbook). Teachers have been asked to be diligent in sending him uniform infractions so that we can once again return to having our students proudly wearing their school uniform. The infraction sheets have the policy on the back for your reference. Please be reminded that after 3 infractions, students lose the privilege of the next dress down day. Should you need any clarification, please speak to your child(ren)’s teacher or myself. Thank you for your support in keeping our uniform a sign of pride.
- Teachers have reported an increase in the number of lates. Although we understand that there are always circumstances for being late, it becomes an issue when it happens frequently. In order to support the teachers and our school policy on lates, I will be sending out late notices via email for any students that have more than 5 lates per month. I ask for your support in making sure that your child(ren) is(are) at school on time – it is beneficial not only for your child, but for the whole class.
- In-House Registration forms are due February 28th – have you made you Pastor’s appointment? ordered more cheques? If you have any questions please call the school office @ 604-467-1571
- The weather forecast calls for very cold temperatures next week – please make sure that your child has the proper clothing to stay warm outside during recess.
A big thank you to Gabriella Harvey and her team for their hard work in preparing for Trivia Night. Thank you to all of the people who have purchased tickets for the event! There are still some tickets available. It promises to be a great evening!
Thank you for your ongoing support of our school. Have a great weekend!
Yours in Christ,