“Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, Feb 26 – Rocks and Rings Curling program
| Tuesday, Feb 27 – Rocks and Rings Curling program
| Wednesday, Feb 28
Kindness Day – dress in bright colours! – no donations collected
| Thursday, March 1
| Friday, March 2
- Registration packages are due February 28th – please ensure that your package is submitted on time in order to secure your place for 2018/2019
- Mark your calendars – Lion King performances May 3rd at 1:00pm and 6:30pm
- We will be celebrating “Kindness Day” on February 28th. Students are invited to come to school dressed in their brightest colours! No donations will be collected.
- We are excited to welcome back Rocks and Rings to do a curling program with the students.In the spirit of the Olympics, it will be fun for the students to be introduced to the sport!
- Parents – 2017 Income tax receipts are ready to be picked up in the school office
- A big thank you to Gabriella Harvey and her team for their hard work in preparing for Trivia Night. Thank you to everyone who supported the evening. It was a very successful evening! We look forward to sharing our total for the evening with you soon!
It came to our attention today that many parents have not joined the remind app for 2017-2018 – I would like to ask you to join REMIND, so that you will receive a text message (or email) in case of a school-wide emergency, or in case of a school closure (snow days…). Each year requires you to sign up, so we have a current, up-to-date list of all parents. Please note that this will not be used for anything but the above mentioned situations. The following document (attached as PDF) will guide you through the steps. The class code you will need to enter is: mrheah
Thank you for your ongoing support of our school. Have a great weekend!
Yours in Christ,