|“Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, Feb 12
FAMILY DAY – NO SCHOOL
| Tuesday, Feb 13
Celtics Day (Valentine’s Colours)
Proceeds to Catholic Charities of Vancouver
- 7:45am – Grade 6/7 Girls Basketball Practice
- 9:15am – Shrove Tuesday Pancake breakfast for all students
- 12:00pm – RC Challenge practice
- 3:00pm – Grade 5 Girls Basketball game at home
| Wednesday, Feb 14
- 7:45am – Grade 5 Girls Basketball practice
- 8:15am – Liturgy Choir
- 9:15am – Ash Wednesday Mass – led by Grade 5
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir
- 12:30pm – Hunger Lunch
- 2:00pm – Early Dismissal
| Thursday, Feb 15
- 7:45am – Grade 6/7 Girls Basketball practice
- 8:00am – Intermediate Spelling Bee practice
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir
- 3:00pm – Boys Basketball game @ home
- 3:00pm – Rec. Girls Basketball game away at Highland Park
| Friday, Feb 16
- Grade 7 Grad photos
- 12:00pm – Gr. 6/7 Boys Basketball practice
- 1:00 – 4:00 – Book Fair in the Music Room
- 3:15pm – Math Club meeting
- Shrove Tuesday – All students will receive pancakes courtesy of the Knights of Columbus. Please make sure you send your own pancakes with your child if he/she has food allergies.
- Hunger Lunch – As a school community, we gather together to reflect and pray for the hungry people in our community and in the greater world. Students will be given a bun from Cobbs bread (hamburger bun) to eat. Please ensure they have water and a big snack for this day. The buns are quite large, so the students will not be hungry 😉
- Please join us for Ash Wednesday Mass!
- Mite Boxes (Lenten offering to support our seminarians) will be coming home next week, please watch out for them and encourage your family to keep their Lenten promises. The school will be collecting the boxes after Easter Monday!
- Student Led Conference forms due back by Wednesday Feb. 14th
- Hot Lunch forms due back by Wednesday Feb. 14th
- In-House Registration forms are due February 28th – have you made you Pastor’s appointment? ordered more cheques? If you have any questions please call the school office @ 604-467-1571
From the Fundraising Committee: Trivia Night is fast approaching!!
– Thank you to all parents who have donated a bottle for Trivia Night. A reminder that the class with the most bottles will win a pizza party
– Tickets for Trivia Night are on sale and can be purchased at the school office.
A big thank you to Gabriella Harvey and her team for their hard work in preparing for Trivia Night – It promises to be a great evening!
Thank you for your ongoing support of our school. Have a great weekend!
Yours in Christ,