“Care For Our Common Home”
Monday, February 20
STUDENT LED CONFERENCES – NO SCHOOL
Scholastic Book Fair in the Music Room
Tuesday, February 21
- 8:00am – Tier 1 Girls Volleyball practice
- Jesse Miller Social Media presentation to Grade 4-7 students – 9:00-12:00 in school gym
- 9:00am – Kindergarten bowling
- 12:00pm – Intermediate choir
- 3:00pm – Art club
Wednesday February 22
- 7:45am – Tier 2 Boys Volleyball practice
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Hot Lunch – Chicken Strips
- 12:20pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 12:20pm – Tier 1 boys volleyball practice
- 12:20pm – Readers Are Leaders practice
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
- 3:00 – Tier 1 Boys Volleyball game at Kanaka Creek
Thursday, February 23
- 8:00am – Spelling Bee
- Classroom Expeditions – Grade 3 & 4
- 9:00am – Dental Health talks
- 9:00am – Kindergarten bowling
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir Practice
- 12:00pm – Rec. Girls Volleyball practice
- 3:00pm – Comp Girls Volleyball home game vs. Edith McDermott
- 6:00pm – Ready, Set, Learn
Friday, February 24
PRINCIPAL FOR THE DAY –BRIELLE KOPICZEK
- 8:00am – Liturgy Choir practice
- 8:45am – Gr. 2 Family Reading
- 9:15am – School Mass led by RC Challenge
- 12:00pm – Tier 1, 2, Boys Volleyball practice
- 3:00pm – Rec. Girls Volleyball home game
- 3:00pm – Tier 2 Boys Volleyball away game at Webster’s Corner
- Students are to come dressed in their school uniforms for Student Led Conferences Monday.
- Please take a moment to visit the Scholastic Book Fair before or after the conferences. All sales of the book fair will benefit the school and help us purchase books for the library and classrooms. A big thank you to Tonya Polz and the volunteer parents for helping set up and run the book fair!
- Jessie Miller is a renowned speaker on Social Media. He will be speaking to the students in Grades 4-7 on the dangers of social media. We were very lucky to secure Jesse for this day. If you would like to attend the presentation, please feel free to do so Grade 4, 5 will be at 9:00 and Grade 6, 7 will be at 10:30.
- Kindergarten parents for 2017-2018 remember to RSVP with the school office for Ready Set Learn this Thursday Feb. 23rd
- Income Tax Receipts are available for pick up in the school office. St. Patrick’s Students may not pick up your receipt, if you cannot stop by in person, please contact the school office to make alternate arrangements.
- Please urn in your 2017-2018 Re-registration packages to the school office.
- Archbishop Carney Regional Secondary School’s is hosting its 22nd Annual “An Evening with the Stars” Auction, Dinner and Dance! An exciting evening including a live auction with Port Coquitlam Mayor Greg Moore as auctioneer, silent auction, dinner, entertainment by Clavinova Nights jazz band and the Dance Machine Mobile DJ, raffles, and celebrity MC, Global News reporter, Jennifer Palma!
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Time: Doors Open at 5:30pm – Dinner at 6:30pm
- Place: Archbishop Carney Regional Secondary School
- 1335 Dominion Avenue
- Port Coquitlam
- For more information, to purchase tickets (order form attached) or if you’d like to make a donation to the auction please contact the school office at (604) 942-7465, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.acrss.org. https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67989e51d0729783740f66fb3/files/2bc88410-de8a-41ee-b3e6-28dedff6a54a/2017_Ticket_Order_Form_ACRSS_Auction.docx
Have a great weekend!
Yours in Christ,