Monday, January 16
12:00pm – Tier 2 boys volleyball practice
3:00pm – Tier 1 boys volleyball practice
Tuesday, January 17
- 8:00am – Tier 1 girls volleyball practice
- 12:00pm – Intermediate choir
- Girls volleyball game vs Blue Mountain cancelled
- 6:30 – Grade 2 parents reconciliation meeting in gym
Wednesday, January 18
- 7:45am – Tier 2 boys volleyball practice
- 12:00pm – Hot Lunch- Soup and bun
- 12:15pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 2:00pm dismissal
- 3:15pm – Tier 1 boys volleyball game at Alexander Robinson
Thursday, January 19
- 10:30am – NED show
- 12:00pm – primary choir
- 12:00pm – Tier 2 girls volleyball practice
- 3:00pm – Tier 1 girls home game vs. AR Robinson
Friday, January 20
- 8:00am – Tier 1 and 2 girls volleyball practice
- 8:45am – Grade 2 family reading
- 9:15am – School Mass led by Grade 6
- 12:00pm – Tier 1, 2 boys volleyball practice
- A warm welcome to our two new families that joined St. Patrick’s school last week. Welcome to the Fong family (Chloe in Kindergarten Owls, Daniel in Grade 1), and the Marzec family (Anna in Kindergarten Eagles). Please take a moment to introduce yourself and welcome them. Welcome to St. Patrick’s school, it is wonderful to have you join our community!
- The field and playground have become unsafe for our students to play on, and therefore we have had to close them off. Please refrain from taking your children onto the field or playground after school, for your child’s safety.
- We will be having the NED show visit us on Thursday morning. A letter has gone home to give you some information on the show, as well as an order form for a yoyo. We will have the yoyos for sale during the week following the show. We have had the NED show in the past, and it has been a big hit for the kids. The show brings a wonderful message of “Never give up, Encourage others, Do your best” all mixed in with fun yoyo tricks and performances!
- Please continue to be diligent in checking your child(ren)’s hair daily for lice and nits. We have had a few cases this year, and it is only through diligent checking at home that we can keep this from becoming a larger-scale problem.
- Please be reminded that there is a Pro-D day on January 27th– NO SCHOOL.
- Trivia Night order forms have gone home and Tickets are now available for purchase in the office.
- Information letters regarding classroom baskets have also gone home, please contact your classroom representative for more information
- We are still in need of the following
Kitchen staff: Prep/serve/clean up food preparations
Classroom Representatives: organize classroom themed baskets for auction – Please contact Jen Steffanucci: email@example.com
Decorations Crew/Set up: day before February 17
Bottle Game Attendants/Sales: night of February 18
Toonie Toss attendants: night of
Take down crew: day after February 19 after 11:00 mass
Judge – night of- 1 person
- We also need 300+ bottles for the bottle game to be a success, please keep us in mind over the holidays for bottles and any regifts you would like to pass on to us.
- We are looking for seasons tickets to sporting events or accommodations(cabins/timeshares/condos etc)that families would be willing to donate.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Have a great weekend.
Yours in Christ,