CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK!
Monday, Feb. 1
- BC Dairy School Visit (9am-12pm)
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir
- 12:00pm – Gr. 5/6 Boys Basketball practice
- Gr. 5/6 Boys Basketball home game vs Maple Ridge Elementary
Tuesday, Feb. 2
- 7:45am – Gr. 5/6 Girls Basketball practice
- 12:00pm – Gr. 4/5 Boys Basketball practice
- 12:00pm – Readers Are Leaders practice
- 3:00pm – Gr. 5/6 Girls Basketball away game at Our Lady of Fatima
Wednesday, Feb. 3
- Student Council Conference at St. Helen’s School (leave at 8:00am, return at 3:15pm)
- 8:00am – Band Practice Gr. 6 & 7
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir Gr. 4 – 7
- 12:00pm – Gr. 7 Boys Basketball skills
- 1:15pm – Adoration/Benediction in school gym
- 2:00 – Dismissal
- 2:30- Gr. 7 Boys Basketball game at Yennadon
Thursday, Feb. 4
- NO SCHOOL- FISA Conference
Friday, Feb. 5
- NO SCHOOL – FISA Conference
- NO SCHOOL – Family Day on Monday, Feb. 8th 2016
- As we gear up for Catholic Schools Week, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing St. Patrick’s School and giving your child the gift of Catholic Education. Speaking not only as an administrator in our system, but also as a parent, I can honestly say what a gift our Catholic schools are for our children.
- Congratulations to Mrs. Boronco and her family on the birth of her new baby boy!
- February 13-20 is NO TAX week at Cambridge Uniforms. If you order during this week, you will save the tax.
- We will be having a used uniform sale (new style only) on February 29th during the book fair and Student Led Conferences. As in the past, I ask that if you have good quality used items you bring them to the office, labeled with your last name and grade(s). Please be reminded that effective September 2016, only new uniform style will be acceptable.
- February Hot Lunch order forms went home Thursday Jan. 28 if you didn’t get a copy they are available on the website.
- In-House registration packages are going home today. Please look for it in your youngest child’s backpack. Thank you in advance for returning your packages on time.
- Please let your friends know about our “Open House” on Thursday, February 11th at 6:30pm. There are limited spaces available for next year – new students registration packages will be available at the “Open House”.
- St. Patrick’s Parish is hosting a Swing Dance on January 30th to support the Youth Group – please see attached flyer. https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67989e51d0729783740f66fb3/files/Swing_dance_info_poster.pdf
- ATTN: Gr. 4, 6 & 7 parents. Our Parent Support Meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 9th at 6:30pm. There will be a general session in the gym, followed by breakout sessions. I cannot stress enough the importance of your presence at this meeting. We are lucky to have Signal Hill back again to present. Please note that the time has been changed from 7:00pm to 6:30pm.
Trivia Night Information/Update
Ticket order forms will be uploaded to the website. Please fill in your order form and submit to the school office. Tables fill quickly, so don’t delay!
We are still in need of volunteers as follows:
2 Sales Positions to sell tickets for our lottery board and bottle game
Set-Up/ Decorating 2-3 positions
We are in need of donations for Trivia Night – small items for door prizes (maybe Christmas regifts??), larger auction items – any prizes would be helpful! A big thank you to those of you who have already made generous donations. We have some super prizes!
Classroom basket donations need to be handed in to your classroom representative by February 12th.
We still need more bottles for the bottle game – any kinds of bottles will do (full bottles)
Thank you to everyone who has helped to date with donations and volunteering your time. Without your generosity, this event could not happen!
Thank you for your ongoing support. Have a great weekend!
Yours in Christ,