“Care for our Common Home”
Monday, January 9
- 8:00am – Boys Volleyball practice for all boys
- 8:45am – Grade 2 Family reading
- 11:00am – Archbishop Carney Regional Secondary visit for Grade 6 & 7 students
Tuesday, January 10
- 8:00am – Tier 1 Girls Volleyball practice
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir practice
- 3:00pm – Art Club
Wednesday, January 11
- Adoration / Benediction
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Tier 2 Boys Volleyball practice
- 2:00pm dismissal
Thursday, January 12
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Tier 2 Girls Volleyball practice
Friday, January 13
- 8:00am – Tier 1, 2 Girls Volleyball practice
- 12:00pm – Tier 1, 2 Boys Volleyball practice
- Welcome back! I hope you had a great Christmas Holiday, and all the best for 2017!
- Pancake Breakfast hosted by the St. Patrick’s Knights of Columbus after 9:00 & 11:00am Mass this Sunday, January 8th. Drop in for a wonderful breakfast and support our Knights who are generous to our school community.
- We have a $50.00 & $10.00 Save-On-Foods Gift Cards available for purchase in the school office.
- Snow Day Procedures – with the current winter conditions, please be reminded that in the case of a school closure due to snow, the closure will be posted on the school website by 7:00am. A message will also be sent out via the Remind App. Please ensure that you have signed up with Remind if you have not yet done so. Code for parents to join is @79h66
- A warm welcome to Mrs. Angela Martin, our new Grade 7 teacher, and to Mr. Seiler, who although not new, is new to the position of Religion. Thank you to both teachers for their hard work in preparing for their respective positions.
- Snow safety – the students have been reminded every day about safety outside in the snow and ice. We are very clear that students are not permitted to throw snowballs, and we take this rule very seriously. Our aim is not to take out the fun of snow play, but to keep all of our students safe. Thank you in advance for supporting this school rule.
- Grade 2 parents – please be reminded that there is a first reconciliation meeting coming up on Tuesday, January 17th at 6:30pm in the school gym.
Thank you to all of you who have offered to help out with Trivia Night. The following jobs are still needed for trivia Night. Please consider helping out. An event like this can only be successful with your help!
Kitchen staff: Prep/serve/clean up food preparations
Classroom Representatives: Organize classroom themed baskets for auction
2 x Kindergarten 2 x Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 5 Grade 6
Decorations Crew/Set up: Day before, February 17
Bottle Game Attendants/Sales: Night of, February 18
50/50 Sales: Night of February 18
Lottery Board Sales: Night of February 18
Results runner: Night of February 18
Toonie Toss attendants: Night of February 18
Silent Auction Monitors: Night of February 18
Take down crew: Day after February 19 after 11:00 mass
Door Greeters: Night of February 18
We also need 300+ bottles for the bottle game to be a success, please keep us in mind over the holidays for bottles and any regifts you would like to pass on to us.
We are looking for seasons tickets to sporting events or accommodations (cabins/timeshares/condos etc) that families would be willing to donate.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Have a great weekend.
Yours in Christ,
Principal, St. Patrick’s School