“Care for our Common Home”
| Monday, June 19
- 10:30-12:00pm – Talent Show run through
- 3:00pm – Flag Football (Gr. 6 & 7)
| Tuesday, June 20
- BC Poultry In Motion visit
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir practice
- 3:00pm – Flag football (Gr. 6 & 7) – last practice of the season
- 3:00pm – Digital Arts club
| Wednesday, June 21
- 10:15am – Talent Show – moved forward from 10:30 due to number of participants
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
| Thursday, June 22
- 12:00pm – Grade 7 class only dismissed early
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir practice
- 6:00pm – Grade 7 Farewell Mass, followed by reception
| Friday, June 23
- Celtics Day – Canada Dress Down Day – proceeds to The Door is Open
- 8:45am – Grade 2 Family Reading
- 2:00pm – Track and Field Awards Assembly
- Please keep our Grade 2 students in your prayers as they prepare to receive the sacrament of First Holy Communion this Sunday.
- Please keep Nicole Northrop, mother of Olivia Verna and her new baby Harper in your prayers. Baby Harper was born prematurely and continues to be in intensive care.
- Thank you to Mr. Seiler, Ms. Martin, Mr. Mills and the Grade 6 & 7 students for their hard work and leadership with Fun Day. A big thank you as well to the parents who helped serve the food.
- Please be reminded that Shammy Awards are on Monday, June 26th. Primary awards will be at 9:15am, and Intermediate awards at 1:30pm. Primary students will go back to class after the awards with regular dismissal at 2:55pm. There will also be a used uniform sale at 2:30pm. Please make sure to bring any used uniforms you would like sold to the office in a Ziploc bag labeled with your last name, grade and asking price.
- Before and After School Care registration forms are available in the school office or in the Celtic Club room. Please pick up your registration package to submit and save your spot for next year.
A Prayer for Fathers
God our Father,
this weekend we will celebrate Father’s Day.
You gave Jesus an earthly father, Joseph,
who cared for him when he was a child.
We thank you for our fathers and grandfathers
who care for us.
We ask you to bless all fathers
and all who take the place of fathers
in caring for children.
We pray this in Jesus’ name.
Clive Heah | Principal
St. Patrick’s School, Maple Ridge