“Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, April 2
| Tuesday, April 3
| Wednesday, April 4
| Thursday, April 5
| Friday, April 6
- Please pray for the repose of the soul of Mrs. Cannova’s mother who passed away this week, as well as for her and her family.
- Please pray as well for Mrs. Baxter, a long time teacher at St. Patrick’s School who is very ill.
- Many families have outstanding 2018-2019 Registration items, please provide the office with these documents a.s.a.p.
- Mite boxes can be returned to school. Please send the complete box with money to school by Friday, April 6th
- Save-On Foods Gift Cards are available for sale at the school office in denominations of $10.00, please support this valuable fundraiser!
- Please note that the Track and Field practices are occurring at different times and different locations. As stated in the permission forms that went home, it is very important that students are in attendance for all practices. If your child cannot make it, please email Mr. Seiler (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let him know. Track and Field is a team sport and therefore the success of the team depends on everyone’s commitment.
Wishing you all a very blessed Easter!
Yours in Christ,