|“Care For Everyone In Our Common Home”
| Monday, March 26
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir
- 3:00pm – Media Club
| Tuesday, March 27
- Hi Touch Hi Tech Science presentation – Gr. 3 & 4
- 12:00pm – R.C. Challenge – Gr. 3 & 4
- 1:00pm – Readers are Leaders In-house competition
- 3:15pm – Math club
- 7:00pm – P.E.C. meeting
| Wednesday, March 28
- 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir
- 2:00 – Dismissal
| Thursday, March 29 – HOLY THURSDAY
- 11:15am – Shadow Stations of the Cross in the school gym – Please join us!
- 12:00 – Early Dismissal 1/2 Day of school
| Friday, March 30 – GOOD FRIDAY
- Thank you to everyone for submitting your registrations for next year. If you have outstanding items (ex: Official Residency Form, Pastor Authorization or payment cheques) – please turn them into the office after “Spring Break”.
- Your 2017 tuition tax receipts are available in the school office for pick up.
- Thank you to everyone who helped support the Parish’s Syrian refugee family by bringing a donation for our Celtics Day
- Grade 7 students graduation photo orders are due into the office.
- Save-on-Food gift certificates are available in the school office in denominations of $10.00 – please support this worthy cause.
- Grade 4, 5, 6 & 7 Signal Hill Parent Evening – April 3rd. Please mark your calendars for this very important evening. Information has been sent home via email. Childcare will be available that evening for children.
- The St. Patrick’s Knight’s of Columbus are hosting their Pancake Breakfast this Sunday after Masses, please support the Knights and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- Track and Field notices have gone home. Please ensure that you and your child(ren) make a careful decision about joining, as your child’s commitment is very important. We cannot have students dropping out during the season. It is a privilege to join our sports teams and as such needs to be taken seriously – it’s a team effort!
Thank you for your ongoing support of our school.
Have a safe and restful Spring Break! – See you back on March 26!
Yours in Christ,
Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.
St. Patrick’s Breastplate