“Care for our Common Home”
| Monday, May 22
Victoria Day – NO SCHOOL
| Tuesday, May 23
- 8:15am – Grade 2 Rockets and Robots field trip to the Aquarium
- 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Talent Show Auditions – Gr. 6, 7
- 3:00pm – Digital Arts Club
- 3:00pm – Flag Football (Gr. 6 & 7)
- 7:00pm – P.E.C. Mtg.
| Wednesday, May 24
- 9:00am – Grade 2 Rockets and Robots to City Hall
- 12:00pm – Hot Lunch – Pizza
- 12:15pm – Talent Show auditions – Gr. 4, 5
- 12:15 – Liturgy Choir practice
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
| Thursday, May 25
- Grade 6 Summer Craft Market – please bring some $ to purchase Gr. 6 home made crafts – all proceeds to Syrian Refugee family (notice sent home last week)
- 12:00pm – Primary Choir practice
- 12:00pm – Track practice
| Friday, May 26 – CELTICS DAY – Jersey Day! – No money collection
- Last day to sign out library books
- 12:00pm – High Jump practice (Gr. 4-7)
- 2:30pm – Track and Field practice at MRSS Only for CISVA meet athletes
- Thank you to those families that brought flowers this week. The schedule for the next week is as follows. If you have a nice flower from the garden to bring to our statue of Mary it would be much appreciated!
Grade 5-7: May 23-26
- Talent Show Auditions will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 23, 24 at lunch. Notice sent home today with students. Grade 6, 7 students will audition on the 23rd and grade 4, 5 students will audition on the 24th.
- Parent / Volunteer Appreciation Tea – Mark your calendars for June 6 at 1:00pm. We will be presenting a primary play and the classes will be showcasing songs. Mrs. Boronco and staff are working very hard on the play – please make time to come and enjoy it! It celebrates Canada’s 150 Year Anniversary.
- Cambridge Uniforms – Save the GST Sale – June 19-24
- Creative Children School Supply Order Forms have been sent to the company. If you still wish to order – use the on-line method or contact them directly. Order forms are still available in the school office or on the school website under “Parent Center”.
- Congratulation to the McCloskey family on the birth of their baby girl Orla!
Thank you for your ongoing support. Have a great long weekend!
Yours in Christ,