“Care for our Common Home”
| Monday, May 8
| Tuesday, May 9
| Wednesday, May 10
| Thursday, May 11
| Friday, May 12
- We are in the month of Mary, and as every year, we would like to invite students to bring flowers for our Mary table. Flowers from the garden are perfectly fine – no need to buy flowers. In order to keep the table looking beautiful with fresh blooms, we ask that the following grades bring a flower(s) during these weeks:
Grades 2-4: May 15th-19th
Grades 5-7: May 23rd-26th
We are also inviting ALL students who wish to bring a flower(s) to lay at Mary’s feet during our Mother’s Day Mass to do so on Friday, May 12th. Students who bring a flower(s) will process up to the statue of Mary during Mass and lay the flowers at her feet.
- 4 students in each grade (4-7) have been selected to recite their TED talks on Monday afternoon. Parents are invited and encouraged to come!
- Talent Show: All students in grade 4-7 who wish to participate in the talent show met on Wednesday for a brief meeting. During this time, a permission and sign up form was sent home. This form is due back by May 19th. No late forms will be accepted. Please ensure that if your child is entering the talent show, they have given you the permission form to sign off on. If your child is doing a group act, all members need to submit a form. Please ensure that your child chooses an appropriate song to sing or dance to. Students will be performing their acts at the audition on May 31st.
- Congratulations to our athletes who participated in this week’s track and field meets. As always, our students represented our school so well and we are so proud of them! Thank you to Mrs. Cheng and all the staff who have helped to make this a great Track and Field season so far – we look forward to the upcoming meets – Go Celtics Go!
- Creative Children School pack orders are due: May 18th
- We have two $10 Save-On-Foods gift cards available for purchase at the office from our Till Tape Program – thank you to all parents that have been bringing in their till tapes!
- This coming week is Prayer for Vocations week – please take a moment to pray for vocations with your children.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Yours in Christ,