Friday, October 13, 2017
| Monday, Oct. 16
| Tuesday, Oct.17
| Wednesday, Oct.18
Feast of St. Luke
| Thursday, Oct.19
| Friday, Oct.20
Pro-D Day – Monday, October 23th 2017
- School photo order forms are still being accepted. Please hand in by Monday.
- Comfort kits are due on Tuesday, October 24
- St. Patrick’s Parish Pancake Breakfast – Sunday, October 15 – hosted by the Knights of Columbus
- Please be reminded that Criminal Record Checks and Driver Abstracts (back 10 years) need to be completed for all parents that are volunteering/participating during school time, and for parents that will be driving for school events. Please follow these links to complete the checks
- Criminal Record Checks can be attained by going to https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/
Access code: EVVTGJ6Y48
- ICBC Driver’s Abstracts can be attained by going to: http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/getting-licensed/Pages/Your-driving-record.aspx
- A Huge thank you to everyone who helped make our Walk-a-thon such a success! We had a great walk today and the weather could not have been more perfect! A special thank you to Mrs. Kravjanski for all of her hard work in coordinating all of our parent volunteers.
- Collected to Date: $16,466.00
- Congratulations to Mrs. Ameresekere’s Grade 4 class for raising the most money in the third week.
- PLEASE start sending money in for Walk-a-thon on Monday, October 16. Families will have until October 27th to hand in all money and pledge forms.
- A big thank you again to our T-shirt sponsors!
Yours in Christ,