“Care for Everyone in our Common Home”
| Monday, Oct. 9
Happy Thanksgiving! – NO SCHOOL
| Tuesday, Oct.10
| Wednesday, Oct.11
| Thursday, Oct.12
| Friday, Oct.13
– Assemble in gym at 9:15
– Head out at 9:30
– Lunch at 11:45/12:00
– 12:15 – Dismissal
- We have Save-On-Foods Gift Cards for sale in the school office thanks to our Till Tape Program – in denominations of $10.00 or $50.00
- The St. Patrick’s Knights of Columbus are hosting an Oktoberfest please see attached for details https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67989e51d0729783740f66fb3/files/6b044e1d-60fc-4cd1-bfa9-4706581589ed/K_of_C_Octoberfest_2017_poster.pdf
- Late School Photo orders can still be dropped off this week to the school office.
- IMPORTANT: Please be reminded that Criminal Record Checks and Driver Abstracts (back 10 years) need to be completed for all parents that are volunteering/ participating during school time, and for parents that will be driving for school events. Please follow these links to complete the checks
- Criminal Record checks can be attained by going to https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/
Access code: EVVTGJ6Y48
- ICBC Driver’s abstracts can be attained by going to: http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/getting-licensed/Pages/Your-driving-record.aspx
- St. Patrick’s 2nd Annual Paint Night Fundraiser – please see attached https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67989e51d0729783740f66fb3/files/0a7db97e-260d-4c1f-b2bc-1616dba17f0f/Paint_Nite_Fundraiser_Toolkit.pdf
- Collected to Date: $10, 076.00
- Week 3 Tally slips due to school Tuesday. Prize for class that has raised most this week, as well as lucky prize draw for all students who hand theirs in. Congratulations to Mrs. Prinster’s Kindergarten class for raising the most money in the second week.
- PLEASE do not send any money in for Walkathon until next Monday, October 16th. We will email out a reminder to you to let you know that we are collecting money. Families will have until October 27th to hand in money and pledge forms.
- Please make sure permission and volunteer forms are handed in.
Yours in Christ,