All schools in CISVA (Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdioceses) have a process for admitting students. As part of this process, the Principal shall meet with each new family.
Families shall read and sign the Statement of Commitment prior to being accepted into a school.
For purposes of this policy, “practicing Catholics” shall mean those individuals who are registered in a parish and attend Sunday Mass regularly; “active in a parish” shall mean participate in the work activities required of them.
Priorities for admission into elementary schools shall be:
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics and active in the parish.
- Children whose parents are practicing Catholics and active in other parishes.
- Children whose families are either not practicing Catholics or not active in their parishes.
- Non-Catholics. Once accepted into the school, non-Catholics need meet only the criteria expected of other students to be re-admitted in subsequent years.
Current students registration packages are due FEBRUARY 28, 2019,
New students registration packages are due MARCH 4, 2019.
The table below summarizes the school’s monthly tuition fee schedule for the 2019/2020 school year. Your rate will be determined by the parish pastor.
Active Parishioners from St. Patrick’s
Active Parishioners from St. Luke’s & other Parishes
Non-Active Catholic / Non-Catholic
|One child (per month)||$286.00||$359.00||$448.00|
|Two or more children (per month)||$501.00||$618.00||$761.00|
Category 1: Active Parishioners of St. Patricks
- Member of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Authorized by Pastor to attend St. Patrick’s School
Category 2: Active Parishioners from St. Luke's Parish & Other Parishes
- Member of a Catholic Parish other than St. Patrick’s
- Authorized by your own Pastor to attend St. Patrick’s School
Category 3: Non-Active Catholic or Non-Catholic
- Not a member of any Catholic parish; and/or may only attend masses on special occasions, whether one is baptized Catholic or not
For the purposes of admission to St. Patrick’s Parish School, your family is considered an active parishioner of your parish if you are:
- Registered in your parish
- Regularly attend mass at your parish
- Use Sunday envelopes (no amount specified) at your parish on a regular basis
- Participate in the work activities required of you by your parish