Student Led Conferences
Student Led Conferences are Friday, February 10th.
Please sign up if you haven’t done so.
Sign up will close on Monday to allow teachers to work with their schedules.
Registration 2023 – 2024
Re-registration is now overdue. If you are planning on returning, please return the forms A.S.A.P. If you are transferring out of St. Patrick’s School, please contact the school office so we know definite numbers.
New registrations will be accepted starting February 8th.
As we get to our final week of regular season basketball games, I just want to thank all the students who have been so diligent in coming to practices and playing their best at the games.
A thank you to our coaches:
Mrs. Murphy, Mr. Geary, Ms. Molina, Mrs. Tor, Mrs. Jaszkiewicz, Mr. Brooks
A thank you to those who have volunteered to referee:
Mrs. Kravjanski, Mr. Van Der Pauw and Mrs. Van Der Pauw
Spirit Wear 2023
We are pleased to offer SPRIT WEAR to show our Celtics pride!
This is NOT a part of our uniform and cannot be worn as such.
Spirit Wear will be permitted on Hot Lunch Days (twice a month).
Orders are due by Friday, February 10th 2023.
Our Fundraising Team presents Lyle Lyle Crocodile on February 11 in the gym.
Doors open at 5pm. Pizza and concession available for pre-order.
Movie starts at 6pm.
Please note this is not a babysitting service. All children must have adult supervision present.
Lent is fast approaching. Here are some important dates to note:
February 21: Shrove Tuesday – The Knights of Columbus will be providing us with a pancake breakfast. Please send cutlery with your child. If your child cannot eat the pancakes, please send them with an alternative. If you so choose, please send a donation for the pancakes.
February 22: Ash Wednesday – We will have mass at 9:00am. We are collecting Food Bank items. Students will be provided with a plain bun for lunch. You may send something to supplement this but we ask that you refrain from sending treats such as juice, cookies, and other items of this nature. We are using this day to contemplate the meaning of fasting and sacrifice.
April 6: Holy Thursday – This will a school retreat day and we dismiss at NOON.
There is no Celtics Club after school.
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 – Liturgy Choir Practice Wednesday, Feb. 8, & 15 @ 12:00 – 12:30
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 – School Mass Ash Wednesday, Feb. 22 – morning practice @ 8:10am
- Gr. 3 & 4 – Liturgy Choir Practice Wednesday, March 1 @ 12:00 – 12:30
- Gr. 3 & 4 – School Mass Friday, March 3 – morning practice @ 8:10am
INTERMEDIATE CHOIR Gr. 4-7:
- Every Wednesday 8:00 am – 8:35 am in the music room
- No Intermediate Choir Practice on Ash Wednesday Feb. 22, 2023
6: Gr. 5 Girls -.away @ Q.A.S.
6: Gr. 6 Girls -.away @ Q.A.S.
7: Gr. 5 Boys @ HOME vs. Q.A.S. (2:45)
7: Gr. 6 Boys @ HOME vs. Q.A.S. (3:30)
8: Gr. 7 Boys-.away @ Q.A.S.
* Games are subject to change*
Please note some calendar changes:
- The Parent Evening on May 4th has been cancelled. We are going to be participating in an online program called Love Ed instead of having a parent information evening. More details to follow.
- The Spring Musical, Harmony High, has been moved to Wednesday, May 10 & Thursday, May 11. There will be two matinees and an evening performance on Thursday, May 11.
8: New Registrations accepted
10: Student Led Conferences (No School)
11: Movie Night- Fundraising
13: Catholic Schools Week
15: Assembly 1:15 pm (Gr. 6M & Student Leadership Team)
16-17: Catholic Educators Conferences – No School
20: Family Day Holiday – No School
22: Ash Wednesday – School Mass – FOOD BANK COLLECTION
22: Lenten Sacrifice Lunch
24: B.C. Lions Energy Visit (2:00pm Assembly)
SPRING BREAK: March 13-24
Permissions slips must be handed in prior to attending. These are NOT open to all grades:
Math Club (Gr. 7s): Tuesdays from 7:45-8:30am (Mrs. Eskut & Mrs. Roth)
Latin Club: Tuesdays from 3:00 – 4:00pm (Mr. Brooks)
Games Club: Fridays from 3:00 – 4:30pm (Mr. Brooks & Mrs. Wagg)
Intermediate Choir: Gr. 4-7
- every Wednesday 8:00am – 8:35am in the music room