“I Can Do All Things Through Christ”
Monday, March 2nd
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Primary Choir practice
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Spelling Bee practice
- 3:00pm – 4:30pm – Drama Rehearsal
Tuesday, March 3rd
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Gr. 7 Girls Basketball Final Fours at Richmond Oval
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm – Art Club
Wednesday, March 4th – ADORATION / BENEDICTION
- 7:45am – 8:35am – Tier one Girls Basketball practice
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
Thursday, March 5th
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – High Touch High Tech Science Workshops for Gr. 3
- 12:00 – 12:30pm – Intermediate Choir practice
Friday, March 6th
- 7:45am – 8:40am – Gr. 7 Girls Basketball practice
- 9:15am – School Mass led by Gr. 4
- 11:00/11:15 – 12:15pm – Unstoppable Tracy Assembly
- 12:30pm – Hot Lunch – Loz Takos
- Outstanding school re-registrations are now overdue. Please hand them in so that your spot for next year is not in jeopardy. We do have wait lists for some classes which we will be opening up.
- Good luck to our Gr. 7 Girls Basketball team who will be competing in the Final Fours at Richmond Oval on Tuesday. A big thank you to our coaches Mr. Balosescu, Mr. Montemayor and Mrs. Mayne for all of their hard work with the team this season – Go Celtics!
- Mite Boxes went home this week. Please encourage your child(ren) to put some money into the boxes to support our Seminarians. One of the three things we are asked to do during Lent as Catholics is give alms – this a great way to give alms as a family!
- Lent reflection booklets went home with the oldest child in each family. These are a wonderful way to spend time as a family each night doing a guided reflection during the season of Lent. I hope you find this to be valuable for your family!
- We are so lucky to have Unstoppable Tracy visit us on Friday. Tracy is going to be doing an assembly for us before she moves on to her next speaking engagement. Start time for the assembly is approximate, as I will be picking her up from the airport and then heading back to school We anticipate an 11:00/11:15 start, however please be flexible and patient if we are a bit off with timing. Parents are invited to attend this one of a kind assembly. A BIG thank you to our Parent Support Group who has generously offered to cover the cost to have Tracy come to our school. Tracy was extremely generous in giving us a very reduced price so that our students can have the opportunity to hear her speak.
- Please ensure that you have signed up for the Student Led Conferences using the registration link that was sent home last week.
- Scholastic Book Fair will be set up in the school gym for families to go through on the Student Led Conference Day as well as the next day – please stop by and visit the Book Fair before or after your conference.
- Please pray for the hiring committee (Leadership Team, P.E.C. and Father Matthew) as they start the process this week for the hiring of the new principal at St. Patrick’s School. Please also be assured of my personal prayers for the St. Patrick’s School community, that the right principal will be found to continue the great work that has been done by all of our staff – this truly is an amazing school community!
Trivia Night is around the corner – Saturday, March 7th!
- Classroom Pottery items will be on display in the trophy case and bidding opens Monday! Please make sure to stop by and have a look at these “coveted” items!
- Trivia Night Tickets are available for sale, grab a group of friends and join us for some fun!
Thank you for your continued support.
Yours in Christ,
C. Heah | Principal