“I Can Do All Things Through Christ”
Monday, March 9th
- Student Led Conferences – Non-instructional day – be sure to wear your school uniform
- Scholastic Book Fair in Music Room (Please note change in location)
- 3:00pm – Gr. 7 Girls Basketball playoff game @ home – come out to cheer the girls on!
Tuesday, March 10th
Wednesday, March 11th
- 7:45am – 8:35am – Tier one Girls Basketball practice
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Liturgy Choir practice
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Extra Mary Poppins rehearsal
Thursday, March 12th
- Gr. 4 Field Trip to Ft. Langley
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Intermediate Choir practice
Friday, March 13th – Celtics Day – St. Patrick’s dress down day!
- 7:45am – 8:40am – Gr. 7 Girls Basketball practice
- 9:15am – School Mass led by Gr. 3
- 2:15pm – 2:50pm – Gr. 1 Assembly
- Report Cards to go home
- Last day before Spring Break starts
- Thank you to the Parent Support Group for covering the cost to have Unstoppable Tracy come to our school – we were so fortunate to have her stop in on her speaking tour – her presentation was such an inspiration to our students.
- Trivia Night is tomorrow! Thank you so much to Hailey McShane and her team, along with all of our volunteers who have worked so hard to put this event together! Thank you as well to all of our parents, sponsors and donors who have given so generously!
- Please ensure you have signed up for the Student-led Conferences on Monday, March 9th. One of the ways that students can communicate their learning is to share their learning with their parents through a student-led conference. It is expected that every student takes part in the conference (if a parent is unable to attend, another family member can come in their place). The goal is for the student to have the opportunity to share through words and examples what they have learned and how they are learning it. Students love the opportunity to show off their work! Students are to come dressed in their school uniforms.
- Many of you have asked when a new principal will be announced. The hiring process is underway, and the P.E.C. hopes to make an announcement prior to Spring Break if the right candidate has been selected. Thank you for your patience and understanding as the hiring committee goes through the C.I.S.V.A. mandated hiring process. I ask you to keep our school and hiring committee in your prayers during this time.
- A big congratulations to all of our basketball teams who have demonstrated such good sportsmanship and play this season. The season is wrapping up for most of the teams, and we wish our Gr. 7 girls good luck in the S.D. #42 playoffs. Congratulations to our Gr. 7 girls who placed 4th in the C.I.S.V.A. division! A big thank you to all of our parent and staff coaches who gave so much of their time to helping our teams flourish.
- Friday will be our St. Patrick’s Day dress down day. Students are invited to come dressed down in their best St. Patrick’s Day outfits! Be sure to bring a twoonie or a loonie as all proceeds will be going to the Holy Childhood Association.
- Please note the time change for Mary Poppins – it is a 6:00pm performance, NOT a 6:30pm performance as mentioned in the Save-the-Date. More information will be forthcoming regarding ticket sales, etc.
Thank you for your continued support.
Yours in Christ,
C. Heah | Principal