“I Can Do All Things Through Christ”
|Monday, September 16th 7:45am – Gr. 6 Boys Volleyball practice 2:30pm – Walk-a-thon Assembly|
|Tuesday, September 17th 12:00pm – Primary Cross-Country practice 12:00pm – R.C. Challenge practice 3:10pm – 3:45pm – Intermediate Cross-Country practice 3:15pm – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball game @ home 3:15pm – Gr. 6 Girls Volleyball game @ Our Lady of Fatima School|
|Wednesday, September 18th 7:45am – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball practice 8:00am – R.C. Challenge practice 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir practice 12:00pm – Hot Lunch – Chicken/Veggie Wraps 2:00pm – Dismissal|
|Thursday, September 19th 7:45am – Gr. 6 Girls Volleyball practice 12:00pm – Intermediate Choir practice 3:15pm – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball game @ Our Lady of Fatima|
|Friday, September 20th 7:45am – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball practice 8:15am – Liturgy Choir practice 9:15am – School Mass led by Gr. 7 Saturday, September 21st Feast of St. Matthew – Happy feast day to Father Matthew!|
- Please ensure that you have read the Curriculum Night Power Point that was emailed today if you were not in attendance last night. It contains lots of important information. Thank you to all of the parents who came out last night!
- St. Patrick’s has a new website! Please check it out. To be a part of the Parent Directory and to participate in the Parent Discussion Boards, please Register for an account. If you have any questions or if you experience technical errors, please contact Jen. A big thank you to Mrs. Jen Juhasz and Mr. Michael Goldberg for their hard work in getting our new site constructed and launched!
- Congratulations to the Morrison family who welcomed a new baby into their family this week! Please keep all of our expectant mothers in your prayers.
- Unfortunately, I had to reorder all of the student planners through a different company. They are working hard to get our planners delivered to the school by the end of September. My apologies for this inconvenience.
- Comfort Kits were sent home this week so you can check expiry of food and replenish them. Please return them back to school no later than Tuesday, September 24th . A notice was sent home earlier this week, if you didn’t receive a copy, stop by the office to pick up another.
- Walk-a-thon packages are coming home on Monday. Please ensure that you take time to look at all of the information inside the envelope. We ask that you keep the envelope so you can return your pledge form and money inside it after Walk-a-thon has concluded. Please note that empty pledge forms are to be returned (for those students who do not collect any money). We look forward to a successful Walk-a-thon!
- The Knights of Columbus are hosting their monthly “Pancake Breakfast” after the 9:00 & 11:00 am Masses this Sunday. Please support the Knights who in turn are so generous to our school.
Thank you for your continued support.
Yours in Christ,
C. Heah | Principal