Dear St. Patrick’s Parents,
Thank you for filling out the survey. We have 21 students returning to school for partial days.
Please note the following 5 items:
1. All 21 St. Patrick’s students, who signed up, will be coming to the school gym on Mondays and Tuesdays only. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays will continue to be remote learning days only with no students on-site.
Families are asked to report to the school blacktop for drop off and pick up. Please be reminded that only students will be permitted to enter the gym. Health and safety regulations make it clear that no adults are to enter the school buildings except for school staff.
Families with last names A – I :
8:40am – Health check and enter gym
2:30pm – Pick up
Families with last names J – Z :
9:00am – Health check and enter gym
2:50pm – Pick up
2. There is no school on June 8th as staff have their Planning Day with the new school principal.
3. Last day for on-site learning is June 16th. Remote learning continues to June 19th.
4. June 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th will be scheduled days for students to come and drop off loaned Chromebooks, textbooks, etc., as well as to pick up report cards and any belongings still at school. Schedule for these days will be sent out in a couple of weeks.
5. Please be reminded that there is no instruction tomorrow or Tuesday as staff are being in-serviced on the health and safety plan and will be preparing for the June 1st return.
Thank you for your continued support.
Continued prayers for your health, safety and well-being.
God bless,Clive Heah| Principal
St. Patrick’s School, Maple Ridge