“I Can Do All Things Through Christ”
|Monday, Sept. 9th|
|Tuesday, Sept. 10th 12:00pm – R.C. Challenge practice for students who have signed up (Gr. 4-7)|
|Wednesday, Sept. 11th 12:00pm – Liturgy Choir practice 2:00 – Dismissal Hot Lunch ordering closes – All monies due at school!|
|Thursday, Sept. 12th 6:00pm – Curriculum Night / Welcome Back Dinner|
|Friday, Sept. 13th Photo Day – Individual student photos|
- Please RSVP for the Welcome
next Thursday on the school website under Hot Lunch. The schedule for the
- 6:00pm: General session in gymnasium
- 6:30pm: Dinner
- 7:15pm: Classroom session #1
- 7:30pm: Classroom session #2 (both sessions the same – to accommodate parents with more than 1 child)
- Childcare will be provided for the evening by staff and youth from the parish
- Please make sure that your child is in full uniform for the photo session on Friday – a reminder that hair accessories for girls are to be minimal (no big flower or cat-ear/crown headbands, bows or bright coloured accessories).
- The Celtic Club – Before & After School care is still accepting students.Registration forms can be found on our school website or at the school office.
- We are once again doing marker recycling. If you have any old markers (not crayons or pencil crayons) please deposit them in the blue recycling bin outside the office.
- We are experiencing issues with the agenda order that was placed for this year. I am trying to get in touch with the appropriate rep to find out what has happened. My apologies for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- Hot Lunch Order Forms are now up on the school website. You can place your order for the upcoming Hot Lunches as well as RSVP the Welcome Back Dinner. Deadline for Hot Lunch orders is Wednesday Sept. 12th. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR CHILD IS PARTICIPATING IN THE CROSS-COUNTRY MEET ON OCTOBER 2, DON’T PLACE A LUNCH ORDER – Mr. Seiler will be sending out information today about the Cross-Country Team today.
- A reminder that there is no student supervision prior to 8:25am. Dropping your child(ren) off prior to this means that they will be unsupervised. Please be reminded that there is before school care available to parents (paid service).
Thank you for your continued support.
Yours in Christ,