Today the 2021-2022 St. Patrick’s School Registration packages are coming home with the youngest child. Attached to these envelopes are the 2020 Income Tax receipt for your Tuition & Fundraising Fees here at St. Patrick’s School.
These 21-22 registration packages are due back to the school Friday, February 19th 2021.
May I remind you to call your Parish office to get your Pastor’s Authorization Form signed. Please do this sooner than later as it may take a few days for the parish to get it back to you.
All of you have previously filled in these forms, there has been minimal changes to the paperwork so they should be familiar for you to work through. I am here to answer your questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
If you are adding a sibling to the registration package please add their personal information on pages; 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, & 14 and included the listed documents for their brand-new enrollment.
If you want the school to review your package in person before handing it in, please call the office for an appointment prior to the due date to ensure your spot.
The COVID-19 pandemic is going to make collecting your registrations a bit more challenging, please take the time to carefully review your package before handing it in; as incomplete registration packages will be returned to you and we don’t want to be sending items back and forth if it can be helped.
Things to consider:
- The reg. package contains a Checklist, it is there to help you, please refer to it when you put your package together for submission, it will help you to discern if everything is included
- For the annual “Proof of Residency” only utility bills can be accepted ex: Fortis, Hydro or a Property Assessment. Credit cards, cell phones, drivers license etc. are not acceptable
- The $90.00 registration fee is due (Feb. 19th) in cash or cheque when registration package is submitted.
- The Fundraising Fee can be cash or by cheque; the cheque must be made out to the St. Patrick’s Parish and is payable on the first of the month April – December 2021 choose one month that works best for you
- All School & Activity Fees can be put on one cheque – please see page 5 for the details
- The P.A.D. form must be signed by all account holders on both sides and have a void cheque or bank printout attached
Mrs. Tracy Rieu
St. Patrick’s School