Living, Celebrating, and Proclaiming Our Faith
No School- Monday, September 25- Pro D Day
Friday, September 22, 2023
Happy Fall! This week we have kicked off one of our bigger fundraising efforts, our Fitness-a-Thon. Please ensure you had the opportunity to go through the package that was sent home on Wednesday for all the details and important dates.
Have a blessed weekend!
Mrs. Maria Fonseca
FITNESS-A-THON CHECK IN SLIPS DUE TUESDAY, SEPT. 26!
Parent Participation Information
Thank you for your patience as we input the September hours into the OnVolunteers system that have been completed. All completed hours should be updated by the end of the month.Please make sure you have the notification turned on so you will be notified when new tasks pop up. The Parish Education Committee (P.E.C.) will be sending home a letter shortly explaining how fees will be collected for “no-shows” (if you do not attend a task you have signed up for) and missed hours.
We are in dire need of people to sign up for Tuesday and Thursday cleaning from 5-7:30 p.m.
Spirit Wear on Hot Lunch Days
On Hot Lunch days, students are allowed to wear Celtics Spirit Wear with their uniforms. This is any of the “We are Celtics” shirts and hoodies purchased last year.
Our first Hot Lunch is on Wednesday, Sept. 27th. This month, it is also our Celtics Day (non-uniform day), we will allow students to wear non-uniform bottoms with their Celtics Spirit Wear. If your child does not have any Spirit wear, they can wear any green tops.
We will do an order of Celtics Spirit Wear soon! Stay tuned for the dates!
Orange Shirt Day – Sept. 28
Students are invited to wear an orange shirt/sweater with their uniform on Thursday, Sept. 28th.
This is NOT a non-uniform day.
School Mass- Food Bank Donations
Our second school mass of every month is also known as “Food Bank Mass”. We collect food bank donations for the local St. Vincent de Paul food bank at St. Luke’s Parish. We appreciate all your donations. Those in our community who need some help with food security can contact St. Luke’s for support. Our first Food Bank Mass will be on September 29th.
Liturgical Choir Practices
- Grade 4, 5 – Wednesday, September 27 – lunch recess practice @ 12:00 pm
- Grade 4, 5 – School Mass Friday, September 29 – morning practice @ 8:00 am
- Grade 6, 7 – Wednesday, October 4 – lunch recess practice @ 12:00 pm
- Grade 6, 7 – School Mass Friday, October 6 – morning practice @ 8:00 am
- Grade 4, 5 – Wednesday, October 18, 25 – lunch recess practice @ 12:00 pm
- Grade 4, 5 – School Mass Wednesday November 1 – morning practice @ 8:00 am
- Grade 6, 7 – Wednesday, November 8, 15 – lunch recess practice @ 12:00 pm
- Grade 6, 7 – School Mass Friday, November 17 – morning practice @ 8:00 am
- Grade 4, 5 – Wednesday, November 29, December 6 – lunch recess practice @ 12:00 pm
- Grade 4, 5 – School Mass Friday, December 8 – morning practice @ 8:00 am
- Grade 6, 7 – Wednesday, December 13, 20 – lunch recess practice @ 12:00 pm
- Grade 6, 7 – School Mass Friday, December 22 – morning practice @ 8:00 am
SAVE THE DATE! TRIVIA NIGHT IS BACK!
25: Pro D Day – NO SCHOOL
27: Hot Lunch – Dominos Pizza
27: Celtics Day (Theme- Celtics Spirit Wear or Wear Green)
28: Orange Shirt Day – To wear with uniform bottoms
29: School Mass (Gr. 7G) – FOOD BANK DONATIONS
02: NO SCHOOL – Truth & Reconciliation Day (in lieu of Sept. 30)
04: CISVA Cross Country
09: NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving
11: Hot Lunch – Bella Nonna’s
13: Fitness-a-thon – NOON DISMISSAL
17 & 18: Gr. 7 Outdoor Ed.
25: Hot Lunch- Burger King/TCYB
27: Parent- Teacher Conferences (No regular classes)
31: Celtics Day- Orange & Black Day
St. Patrick’s School
We acknowledge that the land on which we pray, learn, work and play is the traditional and unceded territory of the Coast Salish People, specifically the Kwantlen and Katzie First Nations.