Seeking Truth, Healing and Reconciliation
Thursday, April 6th, 2023
No School April 7th & April 10th
PICTURE DAY ON WEDNESDAY – FULL UNIFORM NEEDED- NO GYM STRIP
- Gr. 3 & 4 – Liturgy Choir Practice – Wednesday, April 12, 19 @ 12:00-12:30
- Gr. 3 & 4 – School Mass Friday, April 21 – morning practice @ 8:00am
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 – Liturgy Choir Practice – Wednesday, April 26, May 3 @ 12:00-12:30
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 – School Mass Friday, May 5 CROWNING OF MARY – morning practice @ 8:00am
- Gr. 3 & 4 – Liturgy Choir Practice Wednesday, May 24, 31 @ 12:00-12:30
- Gr. 3 & 4 – School Mass Friday, June 2 – morning practice @ 8:00am
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 – Liturgy Choir Practice Wednesday, June 14, 21 @ 12:00-12:30
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 – School Mass Wednesday, May 28 – morning practice @ 8:00am
INTERMEDIATE CHOIR Gr. 4-7:
- every Wednesday 8:00am – 8:35am in the music room
Music Bingo – April 15th 2023
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
There will be many auction items available!
- Principal for the Day!
- Reserved parking spots!
- Front Row seats for school concerts!
- NEW ITEM: BEST DAY EVER!
Only 300 tickets available at $50.00 each: includes dinner and one bingo ticket.
Please send cash or cheque payment to the office after Spring Break.
Who wants to win $5000.00 CASH???
Tickets are $10.00 each and all proceeds go to benefit St. Patrick’s!
The top three ticket sellers will be entered into a draw for a $1000.00 cash prize.
Drawn online on the schools/fundraising Facebook page on Friday, June 2nd 2023, at 3:00pm.
Here is the jotform if you would like to order them online.
Please send payment into the office or give it to a member of the Fundraising Team.
Next week an order form will be sent home with your child so you can order a whole booklet to take home to sell. Each booklet is $100.00 (10 tickets at $10.00 each). The top 3 sellers will be entered in a draw to win a cash prize.
The class who sells the most booklets will win a pizza party!
07: Good Friday – No School
10: Easter Monday – No School
12: Class Photos – ALL STUDENTS IN FULL UNIFORM – No gym strip
12: Hot Lunch – NO SPIRIT WEAR DUE TO PHOTOS – Tim Horton’s
13: Spirit Wear (in lieu of the 12th due to photos)
13: Gr. 6 Field Trip to ACT Theatre
14: Gr. 4 Field Trip to ACT Theatre
17-21: Hip Hop Week
17: Gr. 6 Trip to Science World
21: School Food Bank Mass (Gr. 6B)
26: Hot Lunch – Spirit Wear Day!
28: Celtics Day
05: School Mass
10 & 11: SPRING MUSICAL (1:00pm matinee both days, 6:30pm Thursday)
12: Gr. 2 Retreat (In School)
19: NO SCHOOL – Pro D Day
26: Celtics Day
31: Gr. 7 Confirmation
Permissions slips must be handed in prior to attending. These are NOT open to all grades:
Math Club (Gr. 7s): Tuesdays from 7:45 – 8:30am (Mrs. Eskut & Mrs. Roth)
Latin Club: Tuesdays from 3:00 – 4:00pm (Mr. Brooks)
Games Club: Fridays from 3:00 – 4:30pm (Mr. Brooks & Mrs. Wagg)
Intermediate Choir: Gr. 4 -7 every Wednesday 8:00 am – 8:35 am in the Music Room
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.