Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022
OFFICE IS CLOSED FRIDAY, SEPT 2, 2022.
First Day of school is on September 6, 2022. Students are to line up on the black top area where their grade is marked and their teacher will come out and greet them at 8:40. Dismissal on the first day is at noon.
Kindergarten families, please refer to your email from Mrs. Prinster regarding your specific times and gradual entry schedule.
1) Supervision starts at 8:25 am and as such there should be no unsupervised students prior to this time. The bell rings at 8:40 for teachers to come and collect their students. Students will be lined up in the morning in their grades.
2) Students are to be dismissed from the black top at the end of the day. If you are giving permission for your child to walk home please send an email to [email protected].
We need updated letters each year.
3) Parents are once again permitted to enter the school property in the mornings and after school, however, parents are not permitted to enter the school building with their child in the morning. We are asking that parents only access the school building through the main doors for security reasons, and not to enter the backdoors or annex. After school, parents are asked to wait outside for their children.
4) Please remember that the speed limit is 10km/hr in the school zone, and everyone is asked to use the crosswalk to go across the parking lot and drive thru lane.
5) As always, students must be in proper uniform- Cambridge items only, solid black shoes.
6) Back to School Evening is on September 15. Starting in the gym at 6:30pm. There will be two teacher sessions in the classrooms after the meeting in the gym.
We are looking forward to welcoming back all of our students on September 6th!
Yours In Christ,
Mrs. Maria Fonseca
Communicable Diseases Protocols
Please see the attached Communicable Disease Prevention Guidelines for the up-to-date protocols. They will also be posted on the website for your perusal.
Parent Volunteers Needed
Kindergarten is looking for a parent who can sew some simple home bags for the class. Please email Mrs. Prinster if you are willing and able at [email protected]
Mrs. Murphy will be starting the volleyball season shortly. If you have a passion for volleyball, please email her about coaching with a staff member. [email protected]
We use the Remind App to send updates about important school information, especially when emergencies arise.
To sign up for St Patrick’s Community A notifications, please visit
https://www.remind.com/join/3c9db3 on your mobile device.
Year Calendar 2022-23
This is a tentative calendar for the next school year. We have tried to put as many dates as possible. Please note that dates are still subject to change.
06: First Day! Dismissal at NOON DISMISSAL
09: School Mass (Staff)
10: St. Patrick’s Fall Festival
15: Welcome Back Info Night- 6:30pm
19-20: Staff Retreat (No School)
23: Terry Fox Assembly & Walk
23: School Mass (Gr 7)
28: Adoration & Benediction
29: Celtics Day- Orange Shirt Day
30: National Truth and Reconciliation Day (No School)