“I Can Do All Things Through Christ”
Monday, November 25th
Pickle-ball sessions this week in gym class!
- 7:45am – 8:30am – Gr. 5 Boys Basketball practice
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Primary Choir practice
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Drama Club
Tuesday, November 26th
- 7:45am – 8:30am – Gr. 7 Girls Basketball practice
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Volleyball Pizza Lunch
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – R.C. Challenge practice
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm – Art Club (Gr. 6 & 7)
- 7:00pm – P.E.C. Meeting
Wednesday, November 27th
- 7:45am – 8:30am – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball practice
- 8:00am – 8:30am – R.C. Challenge practice
- 8:15am – 8:30am – Liturgy Choir practice
- 9:15am – School Mass led by Gr. 4
- 12:00pm – Hot Lunch – Spaghetti
- 2:00pm – Dismissal
Thursday, November 28th
- 7:45am – 8:30am – Gr. 5/6 Boys Basketball practice
- 9:00am – 9:40am – Assembly led by Gr. 5 Mr. Geary
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Intermediate Choir practice
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball finals at Garibaldi High School
Friday, November 29th – Celtics Day
Dress down in your favourite outfit – Collection for Chalice 12:00pm –
- 12:30pm – Gr. 6 & 7 Boys Basketball practice
- Thank you very much for your generosity with the Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box Drive. A reminder that any shoe boxes you still have can be delivered up until 4:00pm Sunday at the Maple Ridge Baptist Church on 222nd and Lougheed Hwy.
- Good Luck to our Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball Team who are playing in the SD #42 finals on Thursday – Go Celtics!
- Our Celtics Day on Friday will be in support of Chalice (https://www.chalice.ca/). The money raised in each class will go towards our sponsor child, Angel’s, annual sponsorship and the purchase of something from the Chalice Christmas catalogue. Examples of items that classes could purchase include school supplies, medical supplies, livestock etc … thank you for your generosity!
- I will be away from school from Wednesday to Friday next week for a Leadership Conference. Please contact Mrs. Kravjanski if you have an urgent need.
- Parish Advent Calendars are available for $5.00 at the school office, all proceeds to St. Patrick’s Parish Youth Ministry.
- The Trivia Night Team is getting an early start on the “Themed Classroom Gift Baskets”. Notices were sent home last week asking to send in your $10.00 donation by December 20th. Please mark the donation with your child’s name & grade.
- Save-On-Food Gift Cards are available for purchase in the school office, these are made available through the Till-Tape Program and the generosity of the Save-On-Food stores.
Thank you for your continued support.
Yours in Christ,
C. Heah | Principal